Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family



We all have them ...and we all have our trials and tribulations with them..
My mother has had an incredible journey and has a good story to tell..
I guess I've heard it all my life...maybe I heard it before I even came into being...
She thought it...this pain she keeps so dear to her....

she can be such a generous soul...but then she can sting with her words of truth.....without thinking twice at who she is hurting, because in her world it is truth....

Olga she has a story to tell and has told parts of it ...the sad,the grief,the struggling parts... some of the memories are so horrific they make movies of moments like these...it was the war years awful things happened,

Olga remembers as if it was yesterday she often says...people should know what happened......
When I was younger I was embarrassed when she started off on that subject...the I've had such a hard beginning......

When I was younger I thought that I wanted to be nothing like her......and now I laugh at how much I am like her in such good ways......Her drive and ambition to succeed, hard working get the job done, doing it; whatever it is to the best of ones ability.....

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.