Sunday, December 29, 2013

I come to her

I come to her,she that weeps-her stories,spill on me,like tears-woman to woman,we send them up-like crystal stars,unto the sky ofour hearts.
I listen t...o her,hold her ache,as mine-in my heart,
I hold her hand-gently,as she silently-comes to her resolve,
I come with her,to the edge of,her deciding.
I laugh with her,I hold her song-as it rises with mine,my voice swells as
I –sing with her.we dance-to the melody of,our lives-mingled to the music-of our souls.woman to woman,heart to heart-weaving our lives,together-giving voice,to our power-through her breaking away,
I sit with her-in her still waiting,
I will hold her-in the arms of comforting grace.
By Maureen Kwiat



No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.