Monday, February 16, 2015

Peace

peace always comes,
to the holding-
and the scattering,
of me.
watching,
waiting,
patiently as my soul waits-
for my returning,
to its quiet embrace.
no turning of any stone,
no raising the bar higher-
of what I must reach,
to find my peace or-
state of being.
I see how my chaos,
wants to control me-
how it wants to,
make simple into difficult-
make my rain into a raging storm,
but…without making-
anything right or wrong.
I pull back in from it-
I allow compassion,
to come-
to hold my hand as if,
I am a child-
seeing the autumn sun,
rising for the first time.
breath of me,
completes me-
guides me,
as I look inside of me-
into the mirror of my soul,
I smile and see-
the light of me shining,
always there… waiting for me.
Heart's Calling
Heart's Calling Poetry Author Page
www.heartscallingpoetry.com


No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.