Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wasting Time

no more wasting my time,
start living my life-
standing at the edge,
all this time-
when will I realize,
I can fly-
soar on through to,
the breath of my sky-
no more wasting my time,
take a moment to see-
I am more than just me,
got to let go of what’s-
holding onto me,
sometimes I leave on-
regret and memories,
like a garment to wear-
making it harder out there,
in the world.
So let it fall from my skin,
see the truth that’s within-
no more wasting my time,
got to get on living my life-
no tasks or fix it lists,
making it harder-
than it is,
with no shame or-
or no blame,
or giving it a name-
to hang heavy over me,
I can let go-
and be just me.
no more wasting my time,
let me rise with the stars and shine-
in the corner of my sky,
see the brilliance of my light-
and I can fly…
and I can soar…
I am more than what people see,
I am the she-
inside of me,
living my life from the inside.
Author Maureen Kwiat Meshenberg © 


No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.