Thursday, May 14, 2015

I See You

I see you, you see me,
the gap that holds-
the differences,
of you and me-
from black to white,
a thousand grays in between-
what is seen and sought after,
often is never found-
higher ground, lower ground,
the ground is still ground-
I’ve emptied myself over,
the best and worse-
of both sides rising,
never judge a book-
by its cover,
it may not even-
be finished yet,
what is said,
may be truth-
often remains,
to be left unsaid-
I come with silence wanting,
the uniting-
of the whole instead,
the story with,
a thousand words,
with one,
all falls to dust,
become needless-
needling thoughts,
wipe clean the slate-
draw back the blinds,
let light come to dark-
and finally collide,
one with out the other-
become one for one,
for each other-
we rise and fall,
we run, we crawl-
life only lived once,
impossible to see it all-
let the gap between tighten,
the beliefs we hold loosen-
hold this often perceived,
impossible space-
in light and love,
in compassion and grace.
Author Maureen Kwiat Meshenberg © 
Artist Josephine Wall
Heart's Calling

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.