Sunday, March 15, 2009

Philosophy....Church...Recz






This is the Church view on the street that we lived on in Recz.......cobble stone streets and row housing as typical in European small towns, Henry remembers rubble across the road from where we lived....and where he loved to climb I think he said...in the background you can see the bit of castle left over .......I got the impression it hasn't change all that much since we left...life is a bit slower here......

I Thought ...My sister Donna and I often spoke of how lucky we where to have come to Canada and I agreed with her then , but now I found it a quaint place with cousins who seem happy with where they are........


No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.