Sunday, March 15, 2009

Deep in the woods


Deep within I walk,
Deep within I see,
Deep in the woods I see.
Deeper I walk,
Deeper I go, beings of light all around.
Deep within death I see.
Deep in the woods I go.,
Deeper I see more life. More death.
Deep I go, So deep in the woods I go.
Deep the magic is, Deep the secrets are,
Deep I go into the woods,
So deep, So vast these wood's are,
Deeper I go, Deeper and Deeper,
Deeper I see what once was a tree,
Not decay not death. Deep I go, So deep it's life,
Deep with in this tree is life, vast life
Deep many beings at work.
Deep within creating new life,
Deep they go.
Deeper I must go,
So deep,
So wonderful this is.
These woods of light.

Find your inner peace in your woods.

Love and peace


Jason Elder

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.