Friday, March 6, 2009

History






I thought when I was younger that I was a history buff...loved learning about the past....

funny that I was never really interested in my own history, until now...
trying to tell Olga's story led to research on the internet.......WOW amazing things one can find here in cyber space...and still amazing, that there is still controversy surrounding the events that happened in the history between Poland and the Ukraine...

it goes deep this pain ......

I thought do I know enough of the details of what happened to Olga?
I heard over and over for over 40 years but do I remember it all ....

I need to call to expand on the details of what I remember hearing from Olga...March is a hard time for her, it seems that a lot of her loved ones passed on in this month not just on that day.
but in other years and other countries; I thought maybe the reason for this is so the pain is contained in just one month to grieve all at once...

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.