Friday, March 6, 2009

Poland


I thought I was truly blessed ; when my older brother Henry offered to take me along on a trip to Poland he had planned with my mother last June 2008.

Thank you Henry.....

I will never be able to tell you enough, how much I really enjoyed the trip....I am Grateful for getting to know you better......

even with those interesting moments that we had and maybe share...... a little later on in the story of Olga...

I thought wow I will get to see where I come from see the village I was born in...meet some of the family......
I thought with the plans that Henry made, driving from Berlin see all the important stops...
where we were born...Pavlokoma......the Monument, it would help Olga heal.....

So again I ask where does the story start...I can tell you about what I found on the internet but ...

I thought If they want to know about the history of Poland and the Ukraine it's easy to find....

I thought this is the story of Olga my mother.......

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.