Thursday, June 20, 2013

Freedon


"I AM free. I am free to not be offended, and I have no desire to allow any experience, circumstance..., judgement, or mindset to cause blockage in the flow of my vibrational energy. I consciously choose what comes into my life, as well as what goes.

Right now there is peace above me, peace below me, peace to the left, peace to the right... and in this moment I consciously allow peace to move THROUGH me as well. Wrapped in this peace, my heart is open, and it beats to the rhythm of love. In this vibration, I know that I am safe to let go completely, putting my trust and faith into this miraculous, bountiful universe.

From this day forward, I am going to live my life more fully through the direction and guidance of my Spirit, honor the highest good in the journey and ascension of my Soul, put more action into that which serves my Highest Good and release that which does not.
 

And so it is. Amen."
Unknown
Read this three times, out loud, and feel what happens....

No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.