Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Push Through

when I want to hold,
myself deep-
hide from the world’s,
rising over me-
I push through…
I push through,
the entanglement of-
wants and needs,
interweaving thorns and weeds-
life will hold,
the worse and the best of it-
I push through…
I push through,
the ache-
the muck,
the breaking it back-
as it falls from me,
behind me-
leaving dust,
pushing through the fire-
that licks my feet,
of me treading through-
emerging and flying,
pass the pushing through...
I push through,
the quiet and still-
the noise engulfing me,
I claim the breath-
that keeps me at ease,
to my surrendering peace-
I push through.
Author Maureen Kwiat Meshenberg ©




No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.