Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Space

I gently cradle,
the space between-
my soul and emotions,
the balance between-
dark and light,
that layers me with-
peace and grace,
I see the beginning's edge-
cut through the dark,
intentions now spoken-
from the depths of me,
New Moon holds this space-
where dark meets light,
on this unfolding night-
what balances the scales,
what takes what howls deep-
and brings it to song,
reaching the bravery of me-
that comes with the conscious step,
allowing it to fall from me-
the heaviness of being,
what no longer belongs here-
let me nestle against the heart,
of the New Moon-
take the space between my breaths,
as sighs,
as prayers,
as thoughts to opening-
allowing love to cover all,
the empty and crying spaces,
bringing release and clarity-
to the becoming of me.
Author Maureen Kwiat Meshenberg (C)




No comments:

Happy New Year 2

​I call this Ukrainian New Year a tradition of celebrating using the Georgian calendar.